Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Home

Well, we are currently in escrow for this property in Simi Valley. If all goes well, we close on March 18th. We look forward to your visit!


6 comments:

HILL HESS said...

The home is beautiful! I love all the beautiful plants on the steps. I'm glad you finally found a place. What a whirlwind!

Anonymous said...

See HERE

HILL HESS said...

I've never seen those things before! I wonder if it would help if you closed your blog to invites only? You can put the people you want to access it and invite them via email. Yuck!

Mother of Three said...

Congrats! We will miss you being up this way but you're still not too far! Good luck with the move!

Mother of Three said...

Congrats! We will miss you being up this way but you're still not too far! Good luck with the move!

Mother of Three said...

I'm not sure why that posted twice, sorry!