I feel gross today, but great compared to other really bad days, so I shouldn't complain. I met some great new friends and am just excited that we have only 3 more sessions to go!!!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel gross today, but great compared to other really bad days, so I shouldn't complain. I met some great new friends and am just excited that we have only 3 more sessions to go!!!
Posted by Briana at 12:59 AM
5 comments:
Hooray! I'm so glad you have some good days and that this ordeal is almost over.
Still praying for you! Hang in there. You are so amazing.
I know I always say that- but I really mean it!
3 more session! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. We are still sending our vibes to Heavenly Father telling him you need to be cancer free;)))
Just checking in for the latest...
Post a Comment