Monday, September 7, 2009

What is this?!!!

We're driving home from the movie theater last night. (Took the kids to see G-Force...pretty cute.) I look in my visor mirror to apply some lip gloss and what to my utter dismay do I find? A white hair! Like that wasn't bad enough, this hair had the gall to stand on it's own, flying free from my ponytail. I'm still in shock about it. I couldn't throw it out. It's zipped up in my purse as a reminder that my 30th birthday is approaching. Did my hair turn white from age or stress? Certainly I can't think of any reason to have been sressed in the past year. ;) I'm not old. I'm attributing it to that. I can be as stubborn as my hair!

1 comments:

Heather said...

This is the funniest post!! I literally laughed out loud reading it! Sorry Bri, older and wiser, right?