Sunday, October 11, 2009

6 comments:

Peyton WIlcock said...

That still gets me every time I see it! It's just amazing!

April said...

I love this. Every time I see it it makes me cry. What an amazing father.

Kellie said...

i love this video. i wish i could do an ironman myself, let a lone help another person. AMAZING!

Nuestra Familia said...

Wow, that is such a great dad and his son. They are amazing. I'm in tears. Thanks Bri
Your family trip looks like a blast! Miss ya mucho chica. Big hug to you and your family.

Terrie B said...

I've been to Bisbee!!! Its a neat little town. My husband has family with lots of acres of land bordering Mexico. Its not a place I'd love to live but they call it home and it works for them. I've been there twice now, such a neat lil place. Lots of family history there for Jason.

Terrie B said...

woops, did I click the wrong comment box? Oh well :D