Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kambria's Getting Baptized & You're Invited

Our Spring Break is going to be a special one: Kami turns 8 and gets baptized, Curtis returns home from Peru and has a homecoming, and Leyna turns 4. Oh yeah, and I get to undergo radiation again just before leaving town. Yay!
The plan is to celebrate all these milestones in Gilbert, AZ, the baptism being held Saturday, April 10th at 4:00 pm at the Stapley Stake Center. We know it's a drive for most, but wanted you to know that you are warmly invited. Ther's no greater feeling than a roomful of loved ones sharing in a spiritual experience.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I think we're coming!!! Kambria did a great job enticing Josh on the phone last night!! Way to go Kami!!

April said...

Kami, I wish we could be there. Your picture is beautiful. We have it hanging on our fridge. We can't wait to see you this summer. I am soooo proud of you. Love ya tons!!!

Terrie B said...

Kami is beautiful Briana. Just beautiful!

Nuestra Familia said...

Your Kami is so beautiful, just like her mom. Love you girl.