Monday, March 29, 2010

Baldacious

You've got to check out what made my day today. I had a good laugh at what a friend of ours sent us, along with bandannas and fabric paint to style our own head "accessories."



Isn't Wendy clever and hilarious? I totally cracked up when I got her fun package in the mail.

4 comments:

Brianna Lomba Hall said...

How cute and creative!! I love it!

Bailey said...

Briana, i love reading your blog and keeping up with you. you are such a strong person! such an inspiration. another blog i love to read is monya williams, shes going through chemo now also.

www.monyabonbon.blogspot.com

love bailey(pew)michael

April said...

I love this. What an amazing friend. Isn't it great to have friends that help you laugh through trials in our lives. Awesome!!

Heather said...

That is so cute!! Was there pages for the cover page topics?? I was getting excited to see the rest of the articles!! haha What a great friend!!