I didn't take my camera, but we all had a blast spending the day at the Mesquite Grove Waterpark in Chandler. Definitely a place we'll be visiting on our trips out there from now on!
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't take my camera, but we all had a blast spending the day at the Mesquite Grove Waterpark in Chandler. Definitely a place we'll be visiting on our trips out there from now on!
Posted by Briana at 11:00 PM
3 comments:
I can't believe you were able to get in. It is right down the street from us and we keep trying to go but there is always a huge line waiting for people to leave so they can go in every time. It is a fun pool though and a great price to get in.
Wow, you guys had the best time with the whole family.We haven't been to that pool, but now I might go try it.
I love all of you girls relaxing at the pool picture, and yes Heather looks hot but so do all of you! Have an awesome summer chica!
You're kidding? If I knew you lived so close, we for sure would have called you, Nikki. We got there just before opening and there was a huge line to get in. They need to open many more water parks like that throughout the valley -- there's not much to do that's affordable during the summer.
Post a Comment