I went in for chemo today (22nd session, can you believe it?). Because I'm scheduled to go in for a MRI in late July, my oncologist would like me to continue chemo until then (that's two more sessions after today.) I've done it 22 times already, so what's 2 more, right? Two more weeks of misery? Fortunately, today went very well and I event felt good enough to take the family and neices bowling.
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, but I think the kids all had a great time. The first round we played normally. The second game, I purchased some M&Ms and skittles, then assigned each color of candy to a bowling style.For instance, if they drew out a yellow candy, they had to bowl with their opposite hand, blue - backwards between the legs, brown - turn around the number of times in age that you are and then bowl, green - granny shot, red - sit down and push the ball with your feet. It was a lot of fun and they loved getting a treat to eat before each bowl.
Monday, June 7, 2010
AZ Cousins Visit 06.07.10
Posted by Briana at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment