Monday, July 28, 2008

10th Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Babe! Ten down, eternity to go! I'm so lucky to have you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 10 years! Long time no see or talk. Hey, I tried to e-mail you but I guess it is an old one. Well, I had a question for you. I just got called to be the young women's president in my ward. Crazy, huh? I really don't know why they called me. I was wondering where you found that personal progress poster. I know you made it, but is there somewhere I can find it. Where did you get the template for it. Just wondering it was a good idea. This comment was actually meant for an e-mail, so feel very free to delete it. Hope you are doing well. E-mail me so I can have your new address. Thanks Lindsey

mY dEwDrOpS said...

hey! this is katie payne from high school. i can't beleive you've been married 10 years already! crazy! i'm only going on 4! :) it;s good to see what you're up to. your kids are adorable!