Everyone in every language is familiar with how to tell a story. It starts with, "Once upon a time..." and ends with "and they lived happily ever after." Isn't that what we all want -- to be heroe and heroines of our own story? We've been promised a "happily ever after" that is not a fairytale. To be worthy of such a gift, though, we must overcome adversity. Adversity helps develop a depth of character that comes in no other way. It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that will determine your growth and strength and "happily ever after." If you endure it well, you will be exalted on high. Your "once upon a time" is now.
President Monson
You be the one to stand for right, even if you stand alone!
OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES
Gavin~ Can I have some bikini bread? (zucchini bread)
I want to shave Mom's head off. (I'd prefer just the scraggly hair.)
Confusing 'theater' with Star Wars villain: "I love going to the movie vader."
Still learning concept of time: "I had to unload the dishwasher yesternoon."
Leyna~ "Do I need to take my mints?" (vitamins)
"Mom, can you pretend I'm taking a bath with Justin Beiber?"
"No. You don't take baths with boys."
"Please!!"
After getting in trouble and apologizing to Eric: "I so much like you, Dad."
Singing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: "Then one froggy Christmas Eve...."
"Dad, can we go to Chuck E. Cheezits?"
Reciting the Pledge of Allegiance: "One nation, under dogs...."
2 comments:
Okay, this may be a bias opinion because I'm such a dog lover. But yes, he is so cute, looks like a total keeper.
I totally seeing him fitting in with your family. My kids would be ecstatic if we let them have a dog or cat.
Post a Comment