Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mountain Biking

I've taken a break from running the last little bit and fallen more in love with mountain biking every day. Why the pink and purple? I want every guy I may pass on the trails to have no doubts that a girl just went by them! ha ha ha ha ha! I admit there's a hint of truth to that, but mostly I just love those feminine colors.

1 comments:

Elliott's said...

Briana, I don't know if you remember me, but I met you when you were pregnant with your last baby and became one of the new advisors in place of you as you moved away. I love looking at your blog and noticed that you have been running marathons. I am training for one in San Francisco in December and just wanted to tell you that you motivated me to get there. My husband and I have enjoying mountain biking also. You have such a sweet family and I just enjoy checking your blog.